YET-U8 is a keypad and proximity card access controller operated in
standalone mode. It has interfaces to connect with electric lock,
door sensor, exit button and doorbell, which would compose of a
simple access control system.
The YET-U8 metal key buttons are durable to use and the backlit
keypad makes it easy to operate in darkness. The two LED lamps and
buzzer beeps indicate the system status and make the device
convenient to use.
The YET-U8 advantages such as slim and elegant design, easy to
install, rugged metal housing make it perfect for installation in
- Reads password and/or 125KHz EM card; Customizable to read 13.56MHz
- Anti-vandal, Waterproof & Back-lit Metal Key Buttons.
- Audible beep and visible indicator provide feedback for the user.
- Access control interfaces for electric lock, door sensor, alarm,
exit button and doorbell.
- Lock control delay, Unlock duration, Alarm delay are programmable
from 0 to 254 second .
- Tamper alarm, door sensor alarm, error operation alarm .
- Slim, elegant and rugged design.
8. With wiegand input and output signal.
White backlit, Numeric keys 0~9, Function keys *, #, Bell
Card, PW, Card/PW, Card+PW
Built-in Card Reader
EM card (Optional Mifare1 card)
Access Control Interface
Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button and Doorbell
-20 ℃ — 50℃
No more than 95%
Ingress Protection Rate